Recitals and performances are now scheduled and will be held at LVL UP DANCE. Please be sure to mark your calendar now! The performance will last 20 minutes and every child participates.
Costumes are provided by Mrs. Abigail. COSTUMES MUST BE RETURNED AFTER THE PERFORMANCE! All dance students need to wear their ballet slippers and pink tights and a sundress. Girls with long hair must have it up in a ponytail or bun. Ribbons and bows will be provided. If you wish for your daughter to wear make-up, please apply it at home prior to the recital. Also, please arrive 20 minutes early to have your child fitted into his or her costume!
As always, we appreciate your cooperation in encouraging your child to be on his or her best behavior. Here are a few pointers for a good performance:
1. Have your child go to the rest room at home before you leave, or at the center before the performance.
2. Explain to your child to pay attention to his or her teacher; not grandparents or friends in the audience.
3. Please do not try to capture your child’s attention for a picture or video. Please be as discreet as possible.
4. Control laughter. This distracts the children easily.
5. The children must remain together until the performance is over. Please do not ask them to sit with you. Group pictures will be made at the end of the performances.
6. BE ON TIME! If you are late, come in quietly without distracting your child.
Remember, for many of these children this will be their first appearance in front of an audience. All cooperation is appreciated. We look forward to meeting you all. If you have any questions please call (813) 465-2465.